We are open to provide urgent eye care and essential eye-wear during alert level 3. We are open from Mon-Fri, 10 am – 2 pm.
Before coming to the practice please contact us by phone or email so we can assess how best to meet your needs.
Please feel free to contact us on: Onehunga – 09 636 8969 | Millwater – 09 426 5308.
We will consistently follow strict rules and guidelines to keep you safe.
Visique Hawkins Optometrists can help if:
- Your vision has suddenly changed, become blurry or have new visual symptoms you are concerned about.
- You have a painful or red eye.
- You have been advised to attend this practice by another healthcare professional for urgent eye care.
- You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function.
- You need eyeglasses or safety glasses for work.
- You have a problem with your contact lenses or need to replenish your supply.