We will be closed until further notice but available to provide urgent eye care and essential eye-wear during alert level 3. Before coming to the practice please contact us by phone or email so we can assess how best to meet your needs.
Please feel free to contact us on: Onehunga – (09) 636 8969 | Millwater – 09 426 5308.
We will consistently follow strict rules and guidelines to keep you safe.
Visique Hawkins Optometrists can help if:
- Your vision has suddenly changed, become blurry or have new visual symptoms you are concerned about.
- You have a painful or red eye.
- You have been advised to attend this practice by another healthcare professional for urgent eye care.
- You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function.
- You need eyeglasses or safety glasses for work.
- You have a problem with your contact lenses or need to replenish your supply.